Badoo.com – Chat with friends and meet new people in the fastest growing social network “Badoo.” Badoo is an online dating app founded in 2006, available in about 40 different languages.
Badoo soothes the world’s largest online dating network with over 6million users worldwide. The site trackers a user location via their device location and matches the users with potential profiles. Badoo.com has several features that allows its users to meet new people around the world and ensures that the users are real.
Although Badoo site is a platform designed to meet people and share interests, the site is also known for its insecurity and privacy issues.
Features Of Badoo.com Dating App
Badoo dating app has several features that enable users to interact with other people some of these features include;
- Video chat – allows users to connect real-time once they’ve exchanged message.
- Search – users can search and view other users that make use of the app in different countries.
- Selfie request – allows users to request a Selfie from a user to prove the person they are chatting with is same with the pictures in their profiles.
- Encounter feature – notifies users when they are matched.
- People nearby – you can see and connect with people that lives in your locality.
- Favourite feature – in this feature you can add your favourite Badoo friend. Their names and pictures for easy accessibility.
- Block feature – Badoo gives you a block feature to enable you to block unwanted friends and also allows you to view friends you’ve blocked already.
Badoo is a free service but users have an option to subscribe for premium features which give them more insight of Badoo features like:
- Rise up feature – this feature makes a users profile to be more visible on the site for a limited time.
- Superpowers feature – allows users to view more search results and as well view who wants to me eat and mingle with them.
Badoo online dating platform is free and very easy to access with its user-friendly interface that enables users to interact well in the app. The site can be accessed via Android, iOS, iPhones, PC, or laptop device, it is available for download in your device App or play store.
Download Badoo App for Android
To download Badoo app in your Android device:
- Visit your device play store
- Search for Badoo app
- Click on install when the app appears
- Wait for the app to download and install
- Click on the Badoo app icon displayed on your device home page to launch the application
Badoo sign up
To sign up for Badoo:
- Go to Badoo.com in your web browser
- Enter your email, password, and date of birth
- Click on become a member
- A new page opens, enter your full name, city, gender, and so forth
- Click on finish
- Click on the link sent to your email to verify your Badoo account.
You have successfully signed up for a Badoo account now you can explore the app. Add a profile picture and choose a username to enable other users to identify you, you can also state the kind of relationship you want if it’s hookup, dates, or more.