Facebook, offers customer support via the following mediums, Phone, Web, Email and Chat, Via which Facebook users can get help for their Facebook related issues.
Facebook customer service agents, do not pick up the phone, which is why we’ve outlined some mediums which you can use to get help from Facebook customer support team instead of calling the 650-543-4800 line.
How to Contact Facebook Customer Service to Report a Problem
If you want to report something that is not working or you have a payment issue you want to fix, you can use the following steps to contact the Facebook customer support team.
• Click on, and scroll to the bottom and choose “Help and Support > Report a problem
• Click on the “Something Isn’t Working” link, and thereafter, click on the product you are having difficulties with
• Click, and add a screenshot from your camera roll
• Lastly, tap on “Report”.
How to Send a Complaint to Facebook Customer Service
Facebook, does not have a toll free hotline where user’s can submit complaints, rather, it uses a series of web forms, to enable user’s submit their complaints online.
• Scroll to the Facebook Help Center main page
• Then, tap on the “Gear” icon, at the upper right corner of your home page
• Tap on “Help”, and thereafter, tap on “Visit the Help Center”
• Thereafter, tap on the “Report Something” link in the left menu of the Help Center page
• Choose any of the other options in the menu, to locate specific instructions for your complaints. They include; general instructions on how to report things, reporting bugs, and complaints bothering on online bullying
• Scroll to the Adverts Billing Enquiry page, to contact Facebook about an advertising billing issues or to submit a complaint. Thereafter, follow the onscreen instruction, and provide your contact information if requested.
• Head over to the Facebook Help Center Copyright page to complain about violations of your copyright or trademark. Here, specific instructions are also provided for impostor accounts, hacked, abuse page administrative issues, privacy rights as well as functionality issues
Sending a Complaint About Content to Facebook Customer Support
To send a complaints about contents;
• Head over to the content you want to complain about on Facebook, and tap on the “Options” link right below or near the content, and choose the “Report” option
• Choose the option, that best matches your complaint
• Go thru with the onscreen instructions required, to complete the complaint process
• Thereafter, go to the “How to Report Things” page, if you can’t locate the options link near the content you want to complain about, or if you are not sure how to complain about specific content.
How to Chat with Facebook Customer Service
To chat with Facebook Customer Service team,
• Navigate to https://www.facebook.com/business/form/chat, to complain about issues bothering on Account recovery, Hacked or Disabled accounts, Report a problem, Technical support, Delete account and other customer service issues.
Now, with the above outlined mediums, you successfully get answers to your questions, and have any issue you have fixed.