Facebook Messenger Video Call – If you are one of the one billion people worldwide, who use Facebook daily, you may be aware that you can now make video calls to your friends on facebook.
Facebook Messenger Video Call help place a video call over the internet. This means that you and any of your friends are opportuned to see each other face –to- face using your webcam or smartphone cameras.
You do not have to stress yourself downloading Skype or Imo call because Facebook now has a feature that enables its users to call each other directly from the facebook chat and also activates a video connection so that they can see each other while they talk.
Facebook offers its users the ability to make voice calls to friends and loved ones around the whole world. Video calling helps expand facebook real-time communication features, enabling its users to reach others wherever they are, from anywhere, at any time. Its fast, reliable and high quality.
Facebook Messenger Video Call is available for calls made from a mobile phone to another mobile phone.it is also acceptable on iOS and on any other Android device.
To make a Facebook Messenger Video Call, you must have a facebook messenger or a facebook app installed to your computer/laptop or smartphones.
How do I make a video call using facebook messenger on my computer/laptop?
It’s a simple process making a Facebook Video Call using a facebook messenger via your computer. Kindly follow the process;
- Log into your facebook page using your Facebook username and password.
- Click on the messenger icon at the top of the page, a drop-down list of your recent messages will appear.
- Find who you want to chat with; simply go to the left-hand side of your page, there’s a box labeled “search messenger”. Type in the name of the friend you want to make a video call with.
- Start a video call; at the top-right hand corner of your page, you will see an icon that looks like a video camera. Tap the icon. You may have to go through a quick set up screen or two to make sure your computer or laptop is ready.
Note: you can also make a facebook video call using the messenger app on your phone.
How do I make a Facebook Messenger Video Call on my phone?
If you’re not sure how to make a facebook video call using messenger – here’s how it’s done;
- Launch the facebook messenger app and log in with your Facebook details.
- Select the contact you want to chat with.
- Tap the video camera icon; you can see the video camera icon in the upper right-hand corner of your screen. Tap on the icon to start your video call.
Remember if you don’t have a Wi-Fi connection, you will have to use your monthly Data allowance. Video streaming uses quite a bit of data, so make sure you check your data use or use your Wi-Fi where possible.