Facebook Store, is a platform offered by Facebook, to help it’s users, sell their products to a large customer base.
To successfully sell on Facebook Store, you will have to use the store application to Set up your store with just a few clicks on Facebook.
Facebook Store, offers lots of advantages to users who engage on it’s platform to Sell products and services. It opens up, small business and large businesses to other users in different parts of the globe, increasing their product awareness and a wider coverage to take their business to their next desired height.
Facebook Store Benefits
• Gets your business exposed to potential customers all over the globe, who may be interested in what you sell
• Facebook Store helps you gather more leads
• Helps your customers get acquainted with your business, monitor the progress, and in turn builds loyalty with your brand
• Helps you easily target your product offering at a specified group, who can easily access your product whenever the need arises.
How to Create Facebook Store
• Begin your Facebook store creation, by scrolling to your Facebook business page, once there, tap open the shop page. You are to log into the business page, that you have admin privileges to.
• The next step to
• Configure your payments in the third step. To do this, find a module that requires you to set up your payments, to publish your shop. Click on the “Set Up Payment” link, to go further. Thereafter, type in your tax details, which you can edit later, your accurate business name, employer identification number
To enable your store
• The fourth
Then navigate to the “Add Product” tab, in the upper right-hand corner of the page.
This will bring up a product page, where you can add all manner of information.
To add photos, tap on the “Add Photos” tab, to insert your product image. Once you do this, a product details area will be displayed depending on the kind of product you are selling. Here, it is advised, that you get creative, and
• The next thing to do, is tap on the “Manage Shop” button towards the top of your Facebook shop page, to enable you configure some extra settings, based on the kind of shop you are operating. One necessary information you can’t overlook, is setting up your shipping options. This can be done, by scrolling down under the shop setting option, and adding the type of shipping you’d like to offer. You can also add your return policy and customer support email
• Finally, manage your products, by looking thru the list where the products you’ve uploaded are placed, to enable you click on and modify them where necessary. The list, also shows you an image, of the product, pricing, and whether or not the product you’ve uploaded, is visible to the public. Manage your items inventory, also from here, and get them out of the store whenever you are out of stock.
Facebook Store is a beneficial online platform that you can take advantage of, to give your business the desired boost.