How To Block Someone On Facebook – Blocking someone on Facebook simply implies removing or getting rid of someone from your friend’s list in such a way that the friend losses the tendency of having a conversation with you and the losses that because the act of blocking on Facebook is reciprocal (the person loses contact with you and you do same also).
On an individual basis, everyone would actually have reasons why he or she would want to block a friend on Facebook, we provide you therefore with what you need to do and know in order to block someone who may have aroused your anger and you don’t want any close contact with the person again on Facebook. Below we will be looking at How To Block Someone On Facebook.
Two Good Ways On How To Block Someone On Facebook
- Click at the top right of any Facebook page.
- Click Privacy Shortcuts
- Click on ”How do I stop someone from bothering me?
- Type the Username or Email of the person you want to block and click Block
- A list having a large number of the name you searched will appear, select the friend you want to block
- Click Block
- Login your account to Facebook
- Go to your profile
- Click on Friends
- Carefully go through your friend list to find the friend or preferably use your search box to search for the friend you want to block
- Open your friend’s profile
- Click on the ”more” option at the right-hand side of your screen
- Immediately it opens, select block
To confirm your action, CLICK BLOCK.
Know What Happens Whenever You Block Someone on Facebook
Anyone you block on Facebook will never be able to access all this:
- Start any conversation with you
- See things you upload and post on your timeline
- View your Timeline
- Tag you on any post
- Add you back as a friend unless you wish to do so
- Invite you to events or groups
Three Ways To Know If Someone Has Blocked You On Facebook
USING THE SEARCH BOX : Type the person’s name in the search field found at the top of your facebook page, if you don’t find the exact person there then you really have been blocked.
THROUGH-WALL POSTS : Try recalling any posts the person has placed on your profile or a mutual friend’s page in the past. Finding those posts now can indicate whether you have been blocked OR not.
In some occasions, when you find the posts, the profile picture attached to it will be replaced with a question mark. Additionally, the person’s name will be in black text and will no longer be a clickable link to his profile page. This clearly shows that you have been blocked.
SENDING A MESSAGE TO THE PERSON; when you send a message to the person and it doesn’t go or neither did u get a reply, you have been blocked.
Don’t you think it’s amazing to know that you can actually get rid of anyone you don’t find fit to be on your friend’s list anymore? Follow up these steps and performing the function would be even easier. With this article I’m sure How To Block Someone On Facebook