Instagram Business Page is a free page feature, designed for accounts that want to be recognized as
With over 2 million business, who connect with people’s passion on Instagram, marketers, can use the Instagram page, to promote their product, brand
Instagram Business Page Benefits
• Instagram business account, enables you add a phone number, an email address as well as your business physical location
• Business account, enables you advertise on Instagram, and also easily promote a post right within the Instagram app.
• The Instagram Business Page, is a unique platform, for brands to create visually engaging contents, to promote their services, and connect with their fans.
How to Set Up Instagram Business Page
Setting up an Instagram page is easy and requires a few steps.
Download the Instagram App
• Start by downloading the app, if you’ve never used the app before
Create An Account
• Once you are done downloading the app, launch the app, and create an account, using either of these steps.
A. Create an account using your email address or phone number, and username.
B. If you have a Facebook account, you can sign in, with the same information, and link the accounts.
If you already have an account, simply sign in, and proceed to your profile page.
Connect to Your Facebook Business Page
• Connect your account to a Facebook business page, by clicking the profile icon at the bottom-right of the screen. On the next page, navigate down, until you see “Switch to business profile”, and set the page to “Public”, tap on “OK”.
After that, Instagram will request
Note: Only an admin on the account can successfully complete this step. Thus, if you are just an authorized user, you won’t see this page.
Finish the Profile Set Up
• Next, complete the profile set up, by entering an email, phone number, and address for your business.
Tap “Done”, and proceed to your profile. A new graph
Create a New Business Page
• Thereafter, if you have not created a Facebook business page already, you can do so at this time. Once the option to choose a page comes, choose, “Create One” at the bottom of the screen. All you need do
Edit your Business Profile
• Edit your profile, by tapping, “Edit your profile”. This is where you can add a photo, bio and website link.
• Invite Contacts, to follow you, by using the “Invite Facebook friends” option, to send a notification to your entire Facebook network.
The “Invite friends” option, can also be used to access other networks, such as Twitter, Gmail, Yahoo, or LinkedIn contacts.
Add Photos to Your Gallery
• Finally, you can start adding photos to your gallery.
Now that you Know how to what Instagram Business Page is all about, how to create an account and how to use it, you can go ahead and transact business on your Instagram Business Page.