PayPal Email, is the email address you used, when you first signed up for a PayPal account. It is the unique identity, which PayPal uses to link payments with an account. PayPal emails, sent to you, will always address you by first and last name, or the business name that you use in registering with PayPal.
Once you register for PayPal, you use your email address, which you can have multiple PayPal emails associated with it. These emails, are “PayPal emails”, which you can use any of them to accept payment.
How to Access PayPal Email
If you are in doubt, and want to confirm that the email you have is sent from PayPal;
Navigate to https://www.paypal.com and log in. Once you do this, you’ll be welcomed by your first and last name.
How to Confirm PayPal Email Address
Before you can send, or receive money via PayPal, you’ll be required to confirm your email address
To confirm PayPal email address;
• Start, by tapping “Next”, to the email address you desire to confirm
• Tap on the “Confirm this email”, to have PayPal send you an email
• In the email you receive, tap on the “Confirm your email” button
• Then, you’ll be navigated to the PayPal login page, to key in your password, and complete the email confirmation process.
How to Change PayPal Email
Immediately you have available funds for Withdrawal, you have the access, to define your PayPal account. A link to change your PayPal email details will pop up on the billing page, after it has been defined.
Here are steps, to help you change the PayPal email address linked to your account
• Log into your account
• Tap on your username, and thereafter, tap “Settings > Billing”
• In the area marked “PAYPAL FOR WITHDRAWAL”, tap on “Change”, to change the email in your profile linked with PayPal. The phone verification, required window pops up
• Key in the verification code sent to you, and thereafter Tap on “Submit Code”. You will receive an email, with directions, in your PayPal email. Note, for security purposes, updating your PayPal email, will disable PayPal withdrawals on the account for 24 hours
• Tap the link in the email that is sent to you, to update your PayPal email on your Fiverr account
• From the “Change PayPal Address” page, key in the new PayPal email address you would like to link with your account.
• Lastly, tap on “Save Changes”.
With PayPal Email, you can safeguard your account and transactions.