Pinterest Business Page, is designed, to help you reach people, when they are making decisions.
According to “Hunter”, Pinterest is where we see a highly engaged user,
Pinterest Business Page Benefits
• Gives visual innovation, which helps people get ideas from businesses, to figure out what to do or buy next.
• With it’s actionable insights, people can learn about what they’ll want to see.
• Rewards you with relevant results, and helps you get your ideas to people who are ready to discover and do what they love.
• Pinterest Business Account, is best for marketing, as it loaded with extra features, like Pinterest Analytics.
• With a business account, you can create ads on Pinterest.
How to Create Pinterest Business Page
Creating a business account, takes seconds. All that is required of you, is the basics, which is who you are, how you can be reached and what your business offers.
Let’s get started;
Switch to a business account
• First, convert to a business page, if you have a personal account. Converting from a personal account to a business account, is free, quick and easy.
Complete your profile
• Use your company logo, as your picture, to enable people easily identify your Pins. Ensure, that the “About You” field explains the uniqueness of your business, to complete your profile.
Create a board
Start by making at least one board, before you start saving pins. Give every board a distinct theme. Think about what topics suits your business category and brand personality better, as you add the boards.
Immediately, you’ve chosen your first board theme, the next thing to do, is to start creating Pins for the board you’ve created. You can start with few Pins, and take note of what works best. If you want to easily make Pins, all you need do is, repurpose images you already have. Once your Pins have been created, you can publish your Pins immediately, or schedule Pins in advance.
Pinterest, has become an important social platform with deep penetration in valuable demographics, that people use for different reasons. Thus, if you have not considered using Pinterest Business Page, and making it a part of your business strategy, you may just be missing out on key opportunities in reaching out to potential customers.