Sell On Facebook – There are various mediums, open to marketers, small and big businesses, companies, to sell on Facebook. The Facebook platform, is a perfect place, for social shopping opportunity, as people can socialize, shop, and share on this unique platform.
Sell On Facebook Benefits
• Selling on Facebook gives your customers a way of finding, following, and liking your page and posts on the Facebook platform.
• Offers an array of free marketing opportunities
• Enables you
• Opens your business up to a wide array of budget-minded advertising tools.
Facebook, offers a couple of apps, which marketers can use to sell on it’s platform. Let’s take a look, and see how it works.
Facebook Marketplace is an app, that allows your advertisement to appear in classified advertising format.
How to Sell On Facebook Marketplace
Tips for Selling on Facebook Marketplace
• All items displayed for Sale on Marketplace must conform to Facebook Commerce Policies.
• To mark an item as “Free”, you are to enter 0 as the price.
To successfully sell on Facebook Marketplace ;
• Navigate to, and tap on “Marketplace” in the left column of News Feed
• As the field opens, key in a title for your listing, the price, your location, and a category for the item
• Next, click on the +10 photos option, to upload a photo of your item from your computer
• Lastly, tap on “Post”. If the “Post” option is grayed out, you are to include a title, price, location, photo and category.
The Facebook Store feature, offers marketers the opportunity to create a shopping experience on their timeline. The Facebook Store app, is displayed as a tab, which enables you display merchandise, or sell products and services, with your store having as many items as you wish.
How to Sell On Facebook Store
• Set up your Business Facebook page
• Upload product data, and link a payment processor straight to your Facebook shop for free
• Make use of a paid or free ecommerce platform, that does this for you, and enables you sell products on your own website, blogs, as well as on other social channels, too.
• Now that your products are already listed, primed and ready for promotion to your Facebook followers and other potential customers, you can easily choose certain products or categories to promote thru Facebook posts and ads.
Action Terms and Phrases
You don’t only need apps and widgets to sell on Facebook, you can create action terms and phrases, to post on your wall, to lead your community to your website. You can share news about a sale, new merchandise, or a discount on your wall to enable you sell on Facebook.