Walmart Gift Card – WalMart is one of the most popular visited stores worldwide. At Walmart you can shop for items like groceries, clothing, electronics etc, using a Walmart Gift Card. You can use your Walmart Gift Cards in places like; the Walmart stores, Walmart gas stations, Vudu.com, Sam’s Club stores, and Sam club.com.
To purchase a product or order for a service on Walmart you need to be registered with www.Walmart.com and purchase a gift card from Walmart too.
How To Activate Walmart Gift Cards Online
After purchasing Walmart Gift Cards, you will be asked to activate the Walmart Gift Card. Walmart sends each of its users that have a gift card an email with a password that they can use to activate their gift cards. Once you receive the email;
- Go to www.giftcards.com.
- Click Activate new cards in the left-hand corner of the page.
- Enter the order number and password sent to your email.
Your Walmart gift card will be activated. Remember activating your Walmart gift card is for your own security purpose.
All You Need To Know About Walmart Gift Card Terms and Conditions
Before you can use a Walmart Gift Card, you need to read the terms and conditions of Walmart and agree to it. Below are few terms and conditions for using a Walmart gift card;
- The Walmart Gift Cards are non-refundable except it is required by law.
- Resale of the Walmart gift cards is highly prohibited.
- The gift card can be used for individual or business purpose but cannot be used for promotion or advertising activities.
- Do not use Walmart’s name or trademarks in connection with buying or using of Walmart Gift Cards. It is highly prohibited.
- If your Walmart Gift Card is stolen or you misplaced it, kindly call Walmart customer service center on 1-800-411-7942.
- Only five Walmart gift cards will be added to your Walmart account.
- Wal-Mart gift cards do not have an expiry date.
Whenever you buy, receive, or redeem a Walmart Gift Cards, you agree to the terms and conditions of buying and selling on Walmart.com. Walmart may update its terms and conditions at any time. So it is advisable you check these terms and conditions on a regular basis for changes.
How To Use Walmart Gift Card Buy On Line
Walmart has made it possible for its users to purchase goods and services using the Walmart gift cards directly on www.Walmart.com. To do so;
- Search for a product you wish to purchase.
- Place the product in your cart.
- When you check out you will have an option to pay for your product using a Wal-Mart gift card.
- At the Enter payment method bar, click on gift card. You can use an existing gift card or add a new gift card by typing the card number and pin.
- Your Walmart gift card balance will be applied to your total orders.
Note: If the amount of the product you purchased is less than the amount on your Walmart gift card, the remaining amount left will be available on your card for future purpose. But it the amount of the product exceeds the products you ordered, you will need to pay for the balance with an additional Walmart gift card.